Ozarc Gas Cylinder Tracking
Ozarc Gas has been a pioneer in deploying cylinder tracking technology in our region. We believe cylinder customers deserve accurate product billing, cylinder rental balances and lease maintenance. Our on-board point of sale tablets with embedded cylinder tracking software enables us to provide a higher level of cylinder balance accuracy than handwritten or pre route generated delivery tickets with, or without, cylinder tracking. Our experience and dedication to the process allows us to deliver the highest level of cylinder balance accuracy possible.
Examples of the information we provide each of our cylinder customers:
- How many cylinders are on-hand at any particular site, backed up by unique serial numbers stamped on each cylinder.
- When an individual cylinder was delivered and how long it has been on-site.
- Who signed for the cylinder.
Some of the numerous benefits we are able to offer our customers with cylinder tracking:
- Cylinders shipped to and returned from multiple, often different job sites or location are credited to the proper job site or location.
- When multiple contractors work one job site, cylinder returns are credited to purchasing contractor regardless of which contractor returns the cylinder.
- Specific department/budget billing for universities, hospitals, government or any institution that requires cylinder gas purchases to be billed by department/budget/grant.
- In the event a cylinder is lost or stolen, if that cylinder is returned to any Ozarc Gas retail location or cylinder warehouse, we are able to credit the original customer’s account.
Contact us for more information on Ozarc Gas’ cylinder tracking capabilities.